Winter is coming
When the elements turn against us Envirocare Grounds maintenance have the best processes and operations in place to ensure that your business continues to operate with minimal disruption throughout the winter months.
The winter weather for 2018/19 is shaping up to pack more of a punch than last year’s crippling Beast from the East, which led to much of the country being crippled by heavy snow. Last winter saw huge amounts of snowfall across the country into early spring yet overall temperatures were milder than average during December and January. Extreme cold is expected to set in earlier this year while an active storm pattern driving sweeping blizzards across the nation.
November could bring the first significant snowfall of the season, with this comes an increase in accidents due to freezing conditions making car parks, pathways and entrances dangerous, what is your winter maintenance policy?
We offer commercial snow clearing, gritting, supply grit bins and grin bin refills;
- Auto clearing – we will make proactive decisions with you based on local knowledge and advanced forecasting systems.
- Reactive clearing – call us when you need us and we will try our best to get to you as quickly as we can
- Single site and multi-site options
- Fixed price contract or Pay as you go
- Local teams who grit overnight
For more information please do not hesitate to contact a team member on 0800 028 3329