Its that time again, when we get to know one of the team at Envirocare Grounds Maintenance that little bit better. Asking her the usual 6 quick questions – its the turn of our Head office’s Reception & Administration Apprentice – Mary Yates.
1. What was your 1st ever job and how old were you?
Envirocare is my first ever job! I have been here since I left school this summer and I love it so far. I am learning so many different things from my mentor, Terri Graham – It never stops!
2. What is your earliest memory and how old were you?
My earliest memory is definitely having an amazing feeling when I walked in to toys ‘R’ us for the first time! I can’t remember how old I was exactly but I was really young and remember it feeling really huge to me and so full of toys everywhere!
3. What is your favourite Album at the moment?
Favourite album would still have to be Ed Sheeran +
4. Name your favourite 3 course meal…and no, doesn’t have to be from the same restaurant – you can mix and match all the courses!
Starter – Pate on toast
Main – Lasagna
Dessert – Sticky Toffee Pudding
5. What is your superstar name? (The name of your first ever pet and your mothers surname)
6. Either, what would you change in the past or what would you make happen in the future.
I would change my first name to something a lot less plain – something like Tinkerbell Graham! Ha!
Thank you for answering our quick questions Mary – we agree, Tinkerbell Graham is definitely not a plain name! It quite suits you!
Have a great week everyone and see you next Thursday!