This week we ask the “Quick Six Questions” to….
1. 1st Job?
Paper round when I was 15 years old
2. 1st Memory?
Aged 3 years old. We had run out of biscuits and I remember being that mad at my mum, that I put the biscuit tin on my head and kept banging it and banging it to make a noise. All that actually happened was it getting stuck on my head and my mum panicked and called the fire brigade! Yes, they actually came out to get the tin off my head! The plus side was me getting a ride in the fire engine and a tube of smarties for being brave! The story then appeared on the front page of the Lancashire Evening Post!
3. Whats in your CD player now?
+ by Ed Sheerman
4. Favourite 3 course meal?
Breaded Garlic Mushrooms / Chicken Balti with pilau rice and a keema naan / Applie Pie and Custard
5. Superstar Name? (name of 1st ever pet and mothers maiden name)
6. What would you change or make happen if you could?
I’d change the name of my first pet to “hangs” so that I had a far superior superstar name
Next up, we have…
1. Aged 15 years at my dads company – Airlec. You’d think i’d have gotten away with more with him being my dad, but he used to pick on me the most!
2. Aged 4, I snapped my femur jumping around being a Power Ranger
3. The Fray by The Fray
4. Minestrone Soup / Peppered Steak & Chips / Vanilla Ice Cream
5. Dashboard Roark
6. I’d make Newcastle win the champions league
Who will it be next week?
“It’s getting silly now why does everyone keep running away? Come back!”