Here we go again with another unsuspecting target for our quick fire questions designed to get to know our colleagues a little bit better! Why does no one answer there telephones on the Envirocare Grounds Maintenance getting to know you Days?!
- 1. What was your 1st ever job and how old were you?
Age 14 – a milk round. I delivered 1300 milk bottles per week for 1p a bottle! I took over from my sister after she injured herself when she fell off the milk float – unfortunately there was no risk assessment!
2. What is your earliest memory and how old were you?
Singing solo in the school nativity when I was Virgin Mary at the age of 4 or 5.
3. What is your favourite Album at the moment?
Florence & the Machines – Lungs – is still a favourite
4. Name your favourite 3 course meal…doesn’t have to be from the same style restaurant!
Starter – Scallops with parmesan and rocket
Main – Chicken Ambari
Dessert – Not really a dessert fan but if I had to choose it would be something with chocolate!
5. What is your superstar name? (The name of your first ever pet and your mothers surname)
6. Either, what would you change in the past, or what would you make happen in the future
I would increase the rate per bottle on my milk round!
Thank you for your time Janet!