Envirocare can provide initial help with the Handover of a site from Developer to the Managing Agent
Get in Touch
Drop us a message or call us on Freephone 0800 028 3329 to find out more about our maintenance packages.
Working with Property Managers
Envirocare can provide initial help with the Handover of a site from Developer to the Managing Agent.
We recommend meeting with one of our experienced operational managers to revise and discuss site plans in relation to outside area’s during the handover process.
A walk round by an Envirocare representative
- A full breakdown of cost per area
- A timescale and estimated finish date
- Development plans are checked through
- Full landscape plans checked for missing, dead or wrong species
- Wildflower meadows checked, bulb planting checked, along with installations including fencing, bins benches
- We work alongside all the top builders and developers to complete tasks on final snagging lists
Envirocare will help and work alongside developers regarding
- Remedial works to planned walkways
- Public open areas
- Surrounding hedges
- Borders, knee rails
- Pedestrian pavements
- SuDS, ponds
- Wild planting and woods
Envirocare Grounds Maintenance is here to support new sites and also existing residential estates that are already maintained. We can highlight additional tasks, further landscape provisions and supply realistic quotations. Please do not hesitate to get in touch for further information.