We recognise that there is a huge responsibility looking after the grounds and sporting facilities of schools, colleges and universities
Get in Touch
The safety of children on a playground does not depend solely upon the initial design of the site and the selection of equipment.
Continued management and the provision of high-quality inspection and maintenance programmes that are essential for the safety of playground users
Envirocare offer a range of packages to adapt to our client’s specific needs. We understand that locations and playground sizes differ somewhat, so to address this, we offer a variety of services to reflect the varying requirements.
What we provide:
- Visual check of the playground and the surrounding area on a regular basis
depending on the client’s request.
- During the visit, visual checks of all playground equipment is carried out, Litter bins are emptied, areas swept where required and overall site presentation is checked.
- Quarterly Operational Inspections carried out and fully documented and reported by RPII Qualified Playground Inspector.
- Annual Operational Inspection carried out once per year and fully documented and reported by RPII Qualified Playground Inspector.
- We can provide post installation inspection and report by a qualified inspector prior to a playground being operational.
- Following regular reports, any faults found will be quoted and sent to the client. Envirocare can also carry out these repair works on
acceptance of quotation.
- Play surfaces repaired or replaced. Fencing and gates installed from new or made good.